Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mission Accomplished!!

So.... today I have had a chance to get familiar with everything on Blogger. I have figured out how to post photos (I need to take some new ones), change all of the fonts and colors, and make it a little more me.

Now I just need to figure out what I am going to write about everyday. LOL!! You would think that this would be easy for me but for some wierd reason IT IS NOT. All of my creativity is poured into sewing, scrapbooking and just making stuff. I am not at all creative when it comes to writing. Hopefully the longer I am doing it the better I will get.

For now....I need to get busy taking some new photos to post.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone starts somewhere. I had trouble finding things to write about at first, but now...I can't STOP sharing nearly everything that happens. Have fun! Super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It is so cute and I love the background! You're going to love it and you'll be at home doing things with the kids and then think, "ooh I need to go put this on my blog!" Can't wait to read it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete