Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A little behind....




Ok...so I am a little behind on my blog. I decided to sit down tonight and play with Photoshop instead of working on stuff for my show in April. So this is what I came up with. What do you think? I am getting a little better and making things look good. I do not have a ton of digital scrap stuff to work with since our main computer crashed. I lost everything!!
The products that I used for this are from http://www.thiscrazylife_michelle.blogspot.com/
She has great stuff and so much fun to work with. I love all of her kits.
Well....today I went and dropped off an order for flip flops to Wendy for Miss Leighton and before I got home she already had 4 more orders for me. How great is that?

Thank you Wendy!! Keep 'em Coming!! LOL!!

I love making these. There is no limit to what I can do. I just have to make sure not to go overboard. :) The bigger the bow the better, Right?

1 comment:

  1. Those are soooo adorable! Sigh, I wish I had a girl! Love your blog, BTW...you did a great job customizing it.

    ReplyDelete