Saturday, February 14, 2009

Excuse The Mess...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope that you all have a fabulous day!!

Please excuse my mess. I am working on customizing my blog. I am hoping that I can get it all figured out and make these for everyone that wants me to. For money...of course!! LOL!! I figure that I since I will not be able to sell my baby stuff too much longer I need to move on to something else that I love. :)

If you have any suggestions or ideas that you would like me to work on please let me know. I almost have everything down. Still working on a few things. Hopefully my blog will look better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Why can't you sell your stuff anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can for now. I have a year to wait on the law that is being passed. It was put on a stay for now and will hopefully stay that way.

    ReplyDelete