Sunday, February 8, 2009

My "Sweet" Little "Bully"



Ok...so my baby girl is a bully.


It all started in November when we sent her to Mother's Day out with her brother after my surgery. She got bit on her back one day and then on her face (by her eye) another. She was not a bitter until then. I am not sure she even knew what it was before then. Well, since then she has gotten Brynden on the back several times when she is mad at him or when they are playing.


So...to the story. We were at the gym and the kids were in the kids play area and my "Sweet" little Emma bit a little girl. They called over the loud speaker..."will gym member Bryan Southworth please come to the kid zone!!!" Bryan checked them in that day so he had to be the one to check them out. He went to the room and they said that Emma had bitten a little girl....went to time-out and was good from then on but they had to send her home. So...he had to leave.


We go again the next day. I told her she better be good and not bite anyone. She said "Okay mom". Love her... :) This time Bryan got through his workout and went in to get the kids. The girl told him that she was good but she and another little girl had been fighting over a doll and Emma pushed her. What????? My little baby girl pushed someone down? LOL!! I could not believe what I heard.


I guess I should not be suprised. She has an older brother that loves to pick on her. She has to defend herself somehow. :) What to do with a "Sweet Little Bully"?

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! My son would never do anything like that!! Hehehehe..... OOOHHHHhhhhhh, the JoYs of parenting! :)
    xoxoxo- alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! :) She is SO darn cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you.. Wow! And she looks way to sweet to be a bully.. no way! hehe Very precious! Talk to you soon~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a phase and she'll snap out of it. Micah bit another boy at school the other day and we still can't believe it! He hasn't bit since he was a baby! Oh well, they have to live and learn I guess.... She is so cute Melis!!

    ReplyDelete